THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
PROTECTING OUR VISITORS
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use SSL certificates (SHA-256) to encrypt all information that is communicated to our servers. We may also use trusted third party services that track site traffic and interactions on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosure
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can obtain all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before obtaining personal information or making corrections.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.